Modern

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Inevitable Has Happened

Get ready people, this Sunday, October 4th is the world-wide premiere of (drum roll, please...)  DALLAS DIVAS & DAUGHTERS !!!!!  


Oh yes, it's happening.  We all knew it was coming.  The minute the Real Housewives franchise started we all knew it was only a matter of time before one of the stations clued in to the world of the DBP (Dallas beautiful people...thanks, Carter).  Seriously, we all know NYC and SoCal have nothing on Dallas.  Do you have to wear make-up to the grocery store in NYC??  I don't think so!  If I go into Eatzi's (gourmet grocery store) without my designer bag and shades, you KNOW I get the side-eye!!  


I am a little embarrassed to see that the show is airing on Style .  I mean, I love me some "How do I Look" and "Who's Wedding is it Anyway" but it's no Bravo.


If you're reading this Andy Cohen , we're ready for you!




6 comments:

  1. Some girls my cousin Alex went to school with at HPHS are going to be on the show. Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we don't get the Style Network in Odessa, so I didn't get to watch it. And I didn't DVR it here either. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, I need cable. I love reality TV -- it's so therapeutic to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? I would have never guessed Dallas was like that! I am glad I don't need to wear makeup to go to the store... I'd never get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete