Modern

Monday, October 5, 2009

LC Overload

Okay, I admit, I'm not a fan of The Hills (hah!  shocking, I know).  And I have never been a fan of LC (I was always on team Kristin). I think she is waaay over-exposed.


Laguna Beach, The Hills, her now kaput clothing line , her book (which is becoming a movie) and now she has the nerve to enter one of my favorite stores...Kohl's .  Can someone please remind me why she's famous?


Looking through the Sunday ad, though, I have to say I was intrigued.  Cute tops and jeans for $50 or less, not bad.  I don't like spending a lot of money for trendy pieces like boyfriend jeans or a cuffed blazer.  I love Kohl's for items like these.  I wasn't too impressed with the selection on their website, but I'll definitely be checking out the store this week.  







All photos courtesy of Kohls.com

3 comments:

  1. I checked out her line online too, wasn't overly impressed. I must say though, I like the price point. UMM and EXCUSE ME, WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS!! TEAM KRISTEN??? Who are you?? I hate Kristen!! LC 4EVAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out her clothing line, it's all jersey dresses and boring cuts STILL i'm no Kristin fan! I just saw some bad movie she was in this weekend. She's a really bland actress and person.

    I hate them all so much but get excited when I see Laguna Beach or Hills (only bc I grew up without cable).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on! Kristin's the girl we all love to hate! Yeah, I went to the store today and checked it out. Not too impressed.

    ReplyDelete