Modern

Monday, September 14, 2009

Future B.O.L.


Thank you for taking a minute to check out Future B.O.L., my little blog about fashion, make-up, celebrities and all things fun and frivolous!

In case you're wondering about the name... It is the result of a day of sunbathing with my uber cool aunt who told my cousins and I that, in that moment, we were all "B.O.L.'s" ... "bitches of leisure". I was about 8 at the time, so this was quite risque'. Throughout the years many activities would invoke this name in my mind...sipping delectable cocktails, day-long shopping spree's, delicious spa services and watching my husband put away the groceries (that he just went out and bought ;).

Since then, I have dreamed of the days when I can truly be a B.O.L. ... a "lady who lunches" spending my time as I please and my money like it doesn't matter. Until then, I'm a 20-something maneuvering my way through living on a budget and trying to pretend that I don't!


2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have to say, Libs!

    ReplyDelete