Modern

Monday, September 21, 2009

Kristin Cheno-woah!

Love a girl who loves the sparkle!!  And a smokey eye...I die!!  I know some people have been saying it was a taaaad over-the-top and maybe not formal enough for the Emmys, but seeing Kristin Chenoweth walk up on stage in that Zuhair Murad number was my one and only "wow" moment of the night.  I need to get some fabulous New Years Eve plans, stat, because I will be wearing that dress (or some knock-off version from Forever).


Photo courtesy of NYDaily News.com

I also have to give credit to one of my style icons, Mrs. Seal (aka. Heidi Klum).  No one else can make preggars look this sexyKate Walsh and January Jones (sooo wish that was my name) rounded out my top pics for the ladies.  If you don't already watch Mad Men, you need to.  Glad to see it win a second Emmy.  Speaking of men, Jon Hamm and Rob Lowe were by far my favorite guys.  I love the old hollywood vibe they both have going on.  Yummy!















 
Photo courtesy of Celebrity Baby Scoop.com




                                                                Photo courtesy of eonline.com

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more about Kristin Cheno-woah and Jon Hamm... yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, New Years Eve plans are a must...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotta rock a (cough: knock-off) Hervé, too!

    ReplyDelete