Modern

Sunday, February 7, 2010

She's Baaaaack!!

When the post-holiday blues attempt to take over, I take solace in the fact that it means my other favorite time of year has arrived...awards season!!  Golden Globes, SAG, Grammy's and of course the Oscars ...nights full of lashes, cleavage, smoky eyes and just utter glam.  Love it!


My excitement this year was doubled when I heard my favorite commentator was making her way back to the red carpet.  Yes, Joan Rivers is back on E!  I have so many memories of watching her on the red carpet, making every critique that we're all thinking.  She's hilarious and usually dead on.  Welcome back, Joan!

All Photos Courtesy of Eonline.com

Kate Hudson is my best dressed thus far in the season.  I love her personal style and I love how honest she is about the work it takes to have a body like that.  Can't wait to see what she wears to the Oscars!

White HOT!!
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images                                                                                                              Steve Granitz/Getty Images

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED her open-backed white dress. so hot and soo classy/sexy. amazing.

    ReplyDelete