Modern

Thursday, February 11, 2010

NeuLash(ES)!

I am happy to report, my neuLash appears to be working!!  Unfortunately, I had a hard time getting a good before picture, so I can't really show you.  But I can definitely see a new row of little lashes sprouting and a bit of length added. 

My friends at work have been having even better results.  No less than two of my co-workers have actually had to trim their lashes because they're getting so long.  I was with my friend at Mico last week and a stranger even commented on her lush lashes.

According to the March issue of Glamour, lash growers definitely work...with Latisse bringing the fastest results at $120 for 3 ml (plus a prescription).  A little pricey.  The good news is, L'Oreal just saved the day and created L'Oreal Paris Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum.  Quite a mouthfull but also quite a bargain at $15. 

 Here's a neuLash before and after...


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am anxious to see more about this in the future, as I think I will eventually cave in! Even with see-through color, longer would be better! Thicker? even better still!!

    Do you know anyone who has used the L'Oreal stuff? Also, have you heard of anyone having reactions to it, especially people who react to eye makeup? I tend to be pretty sensitive and can't wear much on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom's co-worker uses Latisse and hasn't had any bad side effects. I haven't experienced anything bad with neuLash and I have pretty sensitive skin / eyes.

    I don't know anyone who has tried the L'Oreal one, but I may try it next. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete