Modern

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fashion Schizophrenia

I love Fashion Week!  Woohoo!  I fully admit to my wholly girly-girlness, but Rag & Bone and Proenza definitely had some pieces I covet.  What were your favorite shows?

Alice + Olivia and 3.1 Phillip Lim remain my favorite suppliers of party dresses.  I'd like to own the entire DVF collection.  Marc Jacobs, sadly, wasn't my favorite.  The snakeskin boots at Burberry Prorsum??  Hello, lover.

My favorite collection was Carolina Herrera.  If I had the bank account of my fellow Texas Alum, I too would wear Carolina Herrera as much as possible.  Her clothes are so feminine and ultra luxe.  I also happened to LOVE the makeup.  It was Dynasty-fab!  

Here are some of my favorite looks... check out Style or Elle for all the shows! 

3.1 Phillip Lim
Burberry Prorsum (those boots!)

Alice + Olivia

 Herve Leger (For my friend Desperately Seeking Skinny)

Rag & Bone


 Carolina Herrera
Carolina Herrera

All Photos Courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment