Modern

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shoegasm

Some might say my obsession with shoes is out of hand (my husband).  But really, can a person have too many shoes??  I think not.

Working with a bunch of women who are equally as fashion obsessed can be dangerous.  It's like we feed off each others' need for our next fashion fix.  In this case, though, it produced quite a bargain! 

You may have seen these little gems in Lucky or InStyle.  I was completely unaware until my co-worker came walking in with them on.  Not only are they fab...nude, wedge, right on trend AND über comfortable but they are also a STEAL at $29.00! 

And you need look no further than your local Target (a.k.a. my second home).  Love.  Check out the designer collections like Alice + Olivia and Lela Rose at Payless for other budget friendly footwear.

2 comments:

  1. These are sold out in stores, and you can't get them online. Ugh! Which Target did your co-worker go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My co-worker found hers in Flower Mound. Then my OTHER co-worker found some in Grapevine. But you should just keep checking because it said online that the one by Laura's house didn't have them, but when she went, they did.

    ReplyDelete