Modern

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hippie Approved

My brother's dermatologist recently told him to check out this all natural skincare line called W3LL PEOPLE.  As I did a little investigating, I was intrigued by the philosophy of this Austin-based company... " W3LL is driven to create a fresh, safe focus on skincare by providing products with proven, medical-grade nutrients that actually work, and don't increase the mounting toxic load each one of us faces every day."

He was kind enough to purchase a product for me so I could try this eco-conscious, organic line.  I have to say, I've been very impressed.  I've been using their Mineral Creme Foundation/Concealer and it's light, creamy and natural.  It gives just the right amount coverage and I love the idea that I'm not piling a bunch of chemicals on my face.  It does have a natural Aveda-esque scent which might bother some, but I like it.

If you're not in the Austin area, everything is available online.







1 comment:

  1. Eco and natural is always better - sounds like a great line and product!

    ReplyDelete